fashion scans, videos, etc. ( rarely updated )

5/9/09

I haven't posted in here forever.










Urban Outfitters Summer 2009 Catalog!
Here's the story: I was in Tampa for a math competition but my friend and I were basically unsupervised so we decided to take the trolley on our own into the city. We stopped at this plaza place (not nearly as nice as plazas here). We were like "this is boring..." then found AN URBAN OUTFITTERS STORE! it was amazing. I'd only been there rarely since it's all the way in Gardens here. and I only had $10 so all I could buy was a buddha but I didn't because they didn't have hte golden happiness buddha that I wanted.

SO I picked up a catalog and it's SO beautiful. Here are some scans. Please credit me if you use these scans by linking to this site (http://fakefashions.blogspot.com) or to my blogger profile :)

No comments: