fashion scans, videos, etc. ( rarely updated )

9/17/09

Renaissance Woman

I can't believe I actually have 3 followers on this account--more than any other blog I have! Sad, eh?
Well, since I have 3 followers, I feel obligated to update. Here's a post from my Livejournal graphics community, Parfumeries.
Renaissance Woman

these are not the full size. To view large size, right click > view image. If you save the picture by right clicking > save image as, you will save the large size image.
please credit IN the graphics post if you use these scans for graphics




Magazine: Marie Claire
Issue: October 2009
Model: Emina Cunmulaj
Photographer: Ruven Afandor


follow this blog
→ credit fakefashions @ blogspot if you use these for graphics, etc IN the actual graphics post, NOT in the resource post
→ comment if you like

No comments: